Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Last Updated: July 27, 2020
The following message shares our plans and business continuity response to the current COVID-19 health crisis.
Logos OK Promotions remains open and committed to serving our customers during this uncertain time. Since COVID-19 became a public health emergency, we activated a rapid response team to ensure we have contingencies in place to continue to provide the essential business products and services that help drive our economy. We are monitoring guidance from national, state and local officials and we are communicating with our employees each day to share the latest information as we have it.
Specifically, here is how we are managing this situation:
- With printing and distribution plants across North America, we have contingencies in place to maintain our ability to meet customer orders.
- We have relationships with suppliers across the globe to ensure we can meet deadlines on current and new projects.
- We have call centers in various locations, and, as a result, we are able to meet customer needs by shifting work from one location to another.
- We are assisting our employees to work from home where possible to minimize social contact in this environment and can execute under these constraints to still meet the needs of every customer; and, we have shut down business travel to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- As necessary, we will continue to provide up-to-date communication regarding our efforts as your essential business supplier.
The safety and security of our employees and partners is paramount, as is meeting the needs of our customers. Logos OK Promotions has an incredible 39+ year history serving through many previous national emergencies, epidemics, wars, recessions and more. We are your trusted partner because we stand strong and deliver even in difficult times.
Thank you for your trust and commitment to Logos OK Promotions. We never take your trust for granted and know times like these you look to us for extra support.